Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Hermina Wahlin turns 108!!

 
Move over!! Sunday wasn't only celebrated by my parent's 35th wedding anniversary!!
 It also marked someone's birthday!! And let's just say, it wasn't her first rodeo!!
Hermina Wahlin, my ___________ (check back in a few days to see relation) Hermina Wahlin of Evansville, MN turned 108!!! Holy caprits!! 108 years old!! I wonder what her secret is?
 
Her great grand daughter Ashley Hart tells me that she's the oldest person in Minnesota and just a few years under the oldest person in the United States who is 111!! Wowsa!!
 
When my Mom reminded my brother and I about her upcoming birthday, my brother commented that not many people could say that their age was more than their weight!! Funny yet true!!
 
Hermina Wahlin of Evansville turns 108!! Photo credits Ashley Hart FB