Sunday, July 1, 2012

8 states in 2 weeks

This last week or two has been go-go-go!
For those of you who know me, I enjoy busyness......not 24/7 but I do enjoy traveling and being busy. Down time is just as important though.


So while in flight, I was thinking about how many states I was so blessed to visit over the past week.
June 19: Took off from LAX to Myrtle Beach with an Atlanta layover.
June 19 - 24: Myrtle Beach, South Carolina
June 23: Traveled into North Carolina
June 25 - 28: Pigeon Forge, TN
June 28: Flew out of Knoxville, TN to LAX with another Atlanta layover
Made it into LAX by 9:00 pm, dropped Aubrey off, did laundry and packed for MN, did a 2 hour nap, caught up on company bills and made sure everything was in order at the house before leaving for LAX again.
Just 10 hours later, I was back at LAX flying out for Minnesota.
June 29: Took off from LAX to Fargo, ND with a layover in Salt Lake City.

#1: June 19: California
#2: June 19: Georgia
#3: June 20: South Carolina
#4: June 23: North Carolina
#5: June 24: Tennessee
(back to Atlanta and California)
#6: June 28: Utah
#7: North Dakota
#8: Minnesota

Now there's people that many more states than this every day but I am very fortunate to be traveling this much and seeing all these wonderful places!