Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Time Capsule - 1999

Oh man did I enjoy today!!
I discovered a time capsule I had made in 1999 - 14 years ago, another in 2004 - 9 years old.
And I decided to wait no longer, today was the day to open them!




Time Capsule from 1999
Looks like I had a list of which should be in the Time Capsule:
January 8, 2013 - Opening Time Capsule from 1999!
- Predictions for the Future
- Family Tree (okkk?)
- A penny from the year I was born.
- Pictures
-




I can't believe Drew was only 1 when I wrote this! Our family wil be celebrating Drew's 10th birthday next week!! It's also funny to look back and see that this was the beginning of my narcolepsy journey. And the weather, -30 below....brrrrr!!!



The Couples List: probably my favorite part!!
I love looking over this list! Funny enough, some of these couples stuck together, are now married, even have a few kids. Some of these indivduals got married to others on the list.

Sadly over the years, some of these individuals have passed.







Oh, so I didn't do so bad in my category of "Predictions of the Future".
Y2K really wasn't anything huge. Technology pretty much has taken over the world. Spain and China haven't been to war and no, Bill Cliton did not get assassinated.




SaraHHouse365 | Judging Others